EHX HOG with Preset Box and Expression Pedal...

smogfalls

• Members

I've had some great times with this special little beast of a pedal. But I really don't feel like I'm making the most of it at the moment, and money is tight so I'm looking to sell it. I will definately grab another one somewhere down the line. This thing just inspires you to play. Here are 2 clips I did with it live, both are impromptu and random but I just really loved this freeze/gliss mode. Some great things to be done with this box. Anyway, here are the clips...

HOG & Fuzz Sound MkIII...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/14/2441508/November%20India%20HOG%201.mp3

HOG & Clean Tele...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/14/2441508/Nov%2024th%20Ambient%20HOG%20Tele.mp3

I'm selling this as 1 big package so you get the HOG, the additional preset box and the expression pedal. All are in great condition, although the HOG does have a few paint scratches, but as most people will be aware, these big metal EHX's aren't exactly bullet proof paint-wise! Also included are the original boxes/manuals/dvd's etc.

I'm looking to get

• Members
I've had some great times with this special little beast of a pedal. But I really don't feel like I'm making the most of it at the moment, and money is tight so I'm looking to sell it. I will definately grab another one somewhere down the line. This thing just inspires you to play. Here are 2 clips I did with it live, both are impromptu and random but I just really loved this freeze/gliss mode. Some great things to be done with this box. Anyway, here are the clips...

HOG & Fuzz Sound MkIII...

HOG & Clean Tele...

I'm selling this as 1 big package so you get the HOG, the additional preset box and the expression pedal. All are in great condition, although the HOG does have a few paint scratches, but as most people will be aware, these big metal EHX's aren't exactly bullet proof paint-wise! Also included are the original boxes/manuals/dvd's etc.

I'm looking to get

Archived