FS: Siemens E84L - matched pair, 3 x Kent Armstrong noiseless P90s!!!

Macaroni

• Members

Here's an incredible matched pair of Siemens E84Ls. These are more powerful versions of an EL84 - more headroom and output. Killer tones! My new amp doesn't take EL84s, so I'm letting these go.

I bought them NOS and they've only been used about 40 hours, with a life expectancy of 10,000 hours.

Tubemonger sells these new for $120/pair and Hi Test Guitars sells them for $175/pair.

$105 shipped to your door in the US.

SiemensE84L.jpg

I recently had Kent Armstrong make me a custom set of noiseless Charlie Christian pickups for my Rowan guitar, so I'm selling the set of 3 custom noiseless P90s he made me. The pic shows them installed in the guitar. These are not Kent's pickups that are made in Asia - he hand made this in his shop in the US. They have Gold pickup screws and black height screws.

I previously had installed a set of Harmonic Design P90s and Vintage Vibe P90s, both of which were wonderful versions of classic P90s, but way too noisy for me. These P90s that Kent made are every bit as good, but quiet.

These pickups are killer - vintage tones for days - clear, round, piano cleans and sweet, fluid vocal OD tones - all without any NOISE/BUZZ/HUM!

A new set of these would cost you $360 - same for the new Lindy Fralin noiseless P90s. These will be delivered to your door for $290 in Con USA, via Priority Mail. PayPal OK.

KAP90s-1.jpg

KAP90s-2.jpg

Archived