FS/FT Hush & MT-2

exo_kotw

• Members

I got 2 pedals up for grabs and an epiphone studio 10 watt amp that I got with my epiphone les paul special a few years back. I accept paypal, visa gift cards, and money order.

Some things that im looking for if you want to trade

-good patch cables

-instrument cables (12ft to 21ft)

-thats it for now but feel free to offer

Rocktron Hush- in really good shape. it has very small scratches that are hardly noticeable and some small residue from the velcro that was on the back. i recently upgraded to a decimator so i dont need this anymore.

$40 shipped

Photo-0101-1.jpg

Photo-0102.jpg

-

Epiphone studio 10 amp - works perfectly. might have some wear but most of it is probably dust from just sitting around the house. (ill clean it before shipping)

$35 shipped

Photo-0103.jpg

Photo-0104.jpg

Boss Metalzone - this pedal has had some heavy use and has a lot of scratches on the surface. It still works perfectly though. The volume knob is slightly slanted as you can see in the pic below but it still works. i still have the cap for it and it still fits but i removed it in the pic so you could see. the plastic in the battery connector is falling off so it might become a problem putting in a battery. that still works as well though. if you use a wall adapter it shouldnt be a problem. i still have the box for it as well

$35 shipped

Photo-0100.jpg

Photo-0096.jpg

Photo-0098.jpg

You can have it all for $100 shipped. PM me if you want more info or pics

Archived