FS: Lots and Lots of Pedals

Guitar Josh

• Members

dy65io.jpg

Prices include shipping/PP fees. IF YOU CAN SEE YOUR WAY TO USING THE GIFT OPTION, IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED (BUT IS NOT REQUIRED).

Primarily interested in cash sales, but for now at least I'll consider trades. I'm especially looking for Ibanez 9 Series Pedals, SD-9 and SM-9 most of all, but also looking for CS-9, CP-9, AD-9, PT-9.

Pedals are listed from Left to Right, Row by Row. ***IF YOU SEE A BOX UNDERNEATH THE PEDAL THAT MEANS IT COMES WITH IT; NO BOX = I DO NOT HAVE ONE!![/b[

1) MJM Phantom Overdrive - SOLD

2) Wampler Triple Wreck - SOLD

3) ProCo Deucetone Rat - $80. Has every Rat circuitry plus others (like Clean Rat). Truly killer for Rat fans.

4) Moosetone MooseFace silicon Fuzz - $80. Starts with a FF tone and improves on it. With the optional bass cut/boost switch.

More info: http://www.chuckmoose.com/moosetonefx/

5) Wampler Pinnacle 2 - $140. Needs no introduction, one of the best brown sounders around.

6) Line 6 Space Chorus - $40. Has the Chorus, Vibrato and Tri-Chorus sounds from the MM-4, plus tap tempo! Really versatile chorus.

7) Killer Rabbit - SOLD

8) Wampler Plextortion with Boost - SOLD

9) MIJ Boss Super Phaser PH-2 - SOLD

10) Catalinbread WIIO v1 - SOLD

11) Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer - SOLD

12) Modtone Tremor Tremolo Pedal - $45. These Modtone pedals are really underrated. This is one of the better trems I've ever owned, tbh.

13) Maxon FL-9 - $125. I thought the Ibanez FL-9 was the best pedal flanger. This is better - warmer, fatter, just killer. PLEASE NOTE, the back pad is gone (but not the back itself, just the plastic pad) and velcro installed. Therefore, you get the price break! Since folks have been asking, here's a pic of the back, all that's been removed is the plastic pad, you won't see anything when it's on your board: 2ivz9mu.jpg

14) Sioux Guitars Flanger - SOLD

15) MXR EVH Flanger - SOLD

16) Red Llama Clone plus OSCILLATION!! - $50. I have no idea who made this but it's cool for you noise freaks. The left side is your standard RL clone. The right button engages the oscillation and feedback, which you can control with the big knob with your foot in real time. Very cool, but I can't use something like this to its potential.

Archived