FS: Skull Crusher Overdrive (Kasha Tone Box Skull Version)

HarryStraub

• Members

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I am selling my brand new Tone Box Skull Crusher Overdrive pedal designed by John Kasha. These were introduced at NAMM and have not really hit the streets yet. I received this one before Christmas but have not gigged it or taken it out of the house. Never been on a board. This looks mean and it can be, but it has 4 settings and a boost switch for a total of 8 settings. This thing ROCKS.

Premier Guitar just did a full review on it last month and gave it 5 Picks (out of 5) (http://www.premierguitar.com/..._Pedal_Review.aspx). The skull is HEAVY, thick stainless (this is the gun metal version) and really well built. It has 4 settings, Clear, ice, chains and Body. The ice setting is an overdrive setting that is very bright and sounds cool with a LP on the neck setting...it is called the 'ice' setting for a reason. The third setting is called Chains and seems to be the best voicing (IMO). There is a switch on the side that adds another level of boost. Pretty versatile pedal and looks cool. Lots of clips on youtube, the Tone Box website...

These sell new for $400, I am asking $195+Shipping, Mint in the original box. No instructions (didn't come with any). I am open to trades....I want an autowah (Subdecay Prometheus? or similar....)

skull1.jpg

skull6.jpg

skull5.jpg

skull4.jpg

skull2.jpg

Archived