WTB/Trade for: Boss HR-2/PS-2/PS-3/PS-5 or Tuner Pedal

Cymastar

• Members

Hey all...

I'm looking left and right for a pitch-shifter/whammy/harmonizer whatever. I really want one. If you have one that you'd be willing to trade, contact me.

That or a chromatic pedal tuner with a "kill switch" option. Some examples would be the Boss TU-2, the Guyatone MT3, and the Planet Waves tuner. I'm looking for something heavy-duty, heavy weight, and fairly high-quality. I'd prefer a unit with a bright display, and a metal case. The heavier and more armored, the better, this thing is going to face some abuse. A few nicks and dings are fine (AKA, it can be used), but I'd like something functioning in okay condition.

What do I have to offer?

Up for trade is an awesome Onerr DGD-1. This is a great digital delay pedal. Smaller than a standard Boss unit, but with a bit more weight. It comes to you new and in-box with all manuals and paperwork. I plugged it in once or twice to test it, but I've never even stomped on it (I've triggered it by hand only). This unit was made in Brazil, as opposed to the Far East, and is of higher quality than any Taiwanese or Chinese pedal I've ever played ;) . These ran about 80 bucks new on Pedalgeek.

photoon20100307at2227.jpgphotoon20100307at2228.jpgphotoon20100307at22282.jpgphotoon20100307at22283.jpg

Archived