pedals, board, & guitar F/T or F/S

gbuzz

• Members

I'd prefer to trade all of my crap for 1 thing (whatever it may be) guitar related. As far as the guitar goes...well, ideally all the other stuff can be included for the right guitar (again, whatever it may be) and case.

Feel free to pm me for offers....or post it.

Behringer PB1000 powered pedal board with supply, cord and daisy chain cord, and a few patch cables. Can hold 12 pedals (I think).

Ibanez TS7. Pretty much new...but I opened the box, put on velcro, put it on my older pedal board...and bought an amp...decided to use the amps overdrive. Comes with box & papers.

Ibanez Smash box ...good shape, no box & papers.

Line 6 Tonecore Echo Park. The dock (housing) is the stereo deal, and is in great condition, but the module doesn't work. I AM NOT SURE if it's the dock, or module, but after reading a bit...it seems as though they've had issues similar and in all cases it was the module.

Vox wah wah. Good shape (no DC input jack) For some reason, I thought they came with one, and when I was gathering the effects I needed for my rig I traded for 1. 3 days later I picked up a different amp, and now, I wanna go back to guitar>amp with little effects.

Boss phazer. It's the green 1...rough cosmetically and missing a knob, but works pretty good.

and, finally a parts caster.

Alder body with a very light clear coat. Maple neck, Gibson 498 500 gold humbuckers. Black tuning machines...not sure about the brand, but they are great! Bridge & tremelo bar ...well I can't remember exactly where it came from, but it's probably off 1 of my old MIMs or squiers.

Could use a fresh setup, but it plays and sounds great. I put it together maybe a year ago...had it set up, and have used it every day since....and she's been gigged quite a bit....hence the setup.

She sings! Truthfully, she's one of the best quitars I've played, and the best one tonewise that I've used. It's not a LP, & it's not a real strat, but you really do get the best of both worlds.

One more thing, I don't know the manufacturer of the neck, but it fit nice and tight...and kinda feels like an older tele neck to me.

Guitars I'd like to trade my guitar for (pedal board & all the other stuff could be added) would be... ESP/LTD EX-401SM (maybe the 260 FXSM) EC-1000 (I don't know if it was a finish option...but I love the spalted maple)

I'd also love a jackson shredder type guitar with a fixed bridge.

I'd also consider various Ibanezes.

Feel free to offer any brand tho!

Pedal wise, the only thing I really need is a delay. Don't need anything to fancy...actually, I kinda liked the old soundtank echo pedal. I could also trade a couple pedals for an Echo Park module (but then, of course...I'd have to keep the line 6.

Thanks for looking

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/gbuzzr/?action=view&current=HPIM1072.jpg

I can take better pics, ..actually, my wife will have to take the pics...I'm photogenecally challenged LOL!!

Archived