TC Nova Mod, Vintage Thomas Organ Stack of Dimes Wah, Modded MT-2 Metal Zone

fliprose

• Members

TC Nova Modulator, awesome two engine pedal, you know about it, excellent condition with original box, manual, power supply, some tasteful velcro on bottom, barely used. $175 shipped

Vintage California Thomas Organ Stack of Dimes Wah, very old, sandpaper type top, a little microphonic at low levels but you don't hear at all at regular amp levels, then it just sounds FANTASTIC! Not sure what it's worth, I sold a newer Chicago one in better condition for $135, this is older, maybe way older, more beat up. Make me an offer!

"Marshaboogie" Mod Metal Zone MT-2 - mod done by Diecast Electronics - has toggle switch to switch from Marshall tone to Mesa tone - great sounding modded distortion pedal, $65 shipped

Also selling a mint Blackstar HT-5 ministack for $450 - probably won't be worth it to ship, but if you're around central Texas let me know!

Feel free to shoot offers for combined, also will always look at trades but usually say no, fair warning.

I will not eat paypal fees, I WILL encourage you to tie your bank account to paypal so you can do the "Payment Owed" option (NOT the gift option as everyone seems to ask for here) - that's a totally legitimate free Paypal option that doesn't require lying! They don't provide arbitration services for the merchandise that you owe money for, that's the difference. They suck at that anyway!

Also, please consider direct emailing as opposed to PM'ing. Click on my screen name to get to my email address.

Thanks for looking!

Archived