-Anti-'s FS/FT: Pedals, Parts, Recording Gear, +More

Noise...

• Members

This is my ongoing FS/FT thread. I'll update with changes as they come.

All items are completely mint with boxes unless otherwise stated. Shipping in the US is included in prices. I will ship internationally, but shipping will be extra.

Considered trades are listed below.

Pedals

EHX LPB-1 - Trade Pending

LPB-1.jpg

Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz - $30

FZ7.jpg

Amps

/Sold for now.

Other Stuff

Third Generation iPod Touch 32GB - $275

No trades on this. It's in absolute mint condition, and has been kept in a soft case it's entire life. On top of that, it's really only been used at home. The back doesn't have more than a couple very, very fine scratches, and the screen is flawless. Included is the original case and USB cord.

It's the third generation version of the iPod Touch - so it has more RAM and a faster processor than previous iPhones and iPod Touches. Handles games excellently, battery life is still great, and it's in basically new condition.

3giPodTouch.jpg

Parts/Pickups

Gotoh Stop tail with mounting screws, chrome - $20

Duncan Designed Humbucker set, white - $30

Fender CIJ Dragster Humbucker set, Chrome - $30

*The neck pickup in this set is a bit wonky. It doesn't always work, and sometimes needs to be wiggled around to get it working again. I think it's just a loose solder joint inside the pickup. Most likely an easy fix once you get the pickup cover off. The bridge pickup works flawlessly though, and both sound great. They're lower output humbuckers that came out of my CIJ Jaguar.*

Trades

Cash is preferred, but trade offers will be considered on items aside from the iPod Touch.

PM me if you're interested in anything!

• Members

how many ohm's and watts do the amps put out, or are they like the ehx .22?

They have a speaker out for an 8 or 16 ohm cab. They're half-watt heads, but put out a good deal of volume. :thu:

For a sound demo, check out the videos on my site (link in sig). I have a couple demos of them up, as well as demos for the Bad Mother Fuzzer. :thu:

Archived