Random Pedals and Pickups

lbj273

• Members

Pedals:

First off I have a couple of Cool Cat v1 pedals that are up on the chopping block. First up is a Transparent Overdrive, the infamous Timmy clone. Can't comment on how accurate it is to the Timmy, but I have a Timmy on the way so off it goes. pending

Next is a the Cool Cat Drive, the OCD clone. I had both this and the OCD and I actually liked this better. Need the room on my board so off it goes. $55

These things need to go!! I have no room for them on my board anymore and they sound too good to sit unused. If you want both, I'll give em to you for $100 shipped.

Next is an Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer. This is the old big box one. It is in great shape, but it ended up not suiting my style. $70

Vintage Ibanez AD9, from the early 80's, would have to double check the year. A little beat up cosmetically, but then again what good pedal 30 years old isnt? $230

EHX Memory Boy Great delay, the modulated delay ended up not being my thing. $80

Pickups:

GFS Fat Pats in chrome -$40 for the pair, $25 each

Moollon VT-55 Telecaster set -$old

Open to trade offers on these as well, I'm a pedal junkie so don't be afraid to make an offer.

Pics:

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg

Archived