FS: Pedal Pad Pedal Board & Ernie Ball VP JR Volume Pedal

thunderinrome

• Members

Up for sale is my Pedal Pad pedalboard w/ Power Pad and Patch Pad. The board alone is $240, the power pad is $90 and the patch pad is $50 from www.pedalpad.com. Add it all together and it all comes out to $380 if you were to buy this new. The board has been used and has seen a few east coast tours. The carpeting on the outside is slightly worn but not ripped, torn, or deteriorating in any way. I painted the inside pedal plates with black rubber grip paint to keep the bare metal plates from rusting and to keep everything super clean looking. Comes with a few power cables to run to pedals and a patch cable or two if you need them. Like I said, the pedal board has been well used but was always taken care of and still looks and works fantastic.

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

$180 OBO for the Pedal Pad, Power Pad & Patch Pad

+ $20 shipping

Also for sale is an Ernie Ball VP JR volume pedal. Bought it less than year ago from Guitar Center for $100. Only used it maybe 5 times. Pedal doesnt have a scratch on it and works just like it did the day I bought it. Everyone knows these volume pedals are the best so don't let it pass at this great price!

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

$60 + $10 shipping

Sorry no trades! Located in Richmond, VA if anyone is interested in meeting up or picking up. :thu:

Archived