Lots of Pedals for Sale or Trade

meganutt7

• Members

Fulltone Fulldrive II from 1999 (not the mosfet, a discontinued classic model, with the push/pull knob) Amazing overdrive pedal. Very Good Condition.

Marshall Jackhammer distortion/drive pedal, near mint condition....

A Pigtronix Envelope Phaser (EP-1).. Does phaser, univibe, envelope filter and LFO sounds... really cool..

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor in Mint condition...

Boss PH-2 phaser... Good cosmetic condition... Works perfectly...

MXR 6 Band EQ... mint.

DOD Envelope Filter (FX25B)... mint.

Deluxe Memory Man - older version - large footprint. Great condition.

Copilot Android FX, which does ring modulation, tremolo and lo-fi effects... also can be used with an expression pedal... mint.

MXR Dynacomp - Excellent condition. Not the scroll logo.

Boss GT-6 multieffects pedal....

Crate BT-15 bass practice amp...

I am looking for a ring modulator, a Line 6 DL4, a Line6 Verbzilla, a line 6 Echo Park, modulation effects of different sorts (chorus, rotary, etc.) or synth pedals....

I prefer to trade than sales, but if you don't have a pedal I am interested in purchasing, hit me up with an offer on any of these items!!!

Thanks,

Danny

• Members

Here is a link to my craigslist ad, listing most of the pedals here for sale... Still haven't added the Jackhammer or the DMM....

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/msg/2032374379.html

This shoudl give you a pretty good idea with regard to pricing. PM me if you need more specifics.

Also, the CL ad has ALOT more stuff on it (some lefty guitars, rack gear, etc.)

Let me know if you need any further info on anything!!!

Danny

• Members
Sadly, I don't see anything there that I need, bro. Got tons of od/dist/fuzz, delay, wah, etc. I am a lefty so the guitars are out.... Sorry... I will sell it outright if you want. $120.00 shipped.

Don't really have the cash :facepalm: If you know anyone looking to buy any of the stuff in my sig, I could buy the FD2.

Archived