ROCKMAN X100

guitapick

• Members

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

Excellent condition. Works and looks like new. Battery and/or power supply. Sounds great. Only the outer box shows any real wear .

What it is:

Original Tom Scholz Rockman X100: Stereo Chorus/Delay/or no delay. 2 cleans/one crunch/one heavy distortion/3 volumes/gain control/one guitar input/one auxiliary input (for external source)/2 headphone jacks/on-off switch

Click on this link and download the X100 manual if you'd like to get a true picture:

http://www.tom-scholz.com/Manuals/index.html

Belt clip/headphones/power supply/original box

Sorry...lost the manual...but I printed it out from the internet.

(the reflection in the first picture is my ceiling fan...not a tatoo...)

$150.00 or best offer

• Members

any trades if so pm.rane msb-1 mic pre.crate powerblock.maudio 410

Thanks for the offer...but I need cash so I can buy some new gear. Want an El Capistan and a Plexitone. Got other gear I'm selling, too. Know anyone who'd be interested in a Deluxe Big Muff? I need the buckaroos...

I've got the m-audio 410. Works great for solo acoustic guitar with an extra track here and there.

• Members
Thanks for the offer...but I need cash so I can buy some new gear. Want an El Capistan and a Plexitone. Got other gear I'm selling, too. Know anyone who'd be interested in a Deluxe Big Muff? I need the buckaroos...

I've got the m-audio 410. Works great for solo acoustic guitar with an extra track here and there.

i understand,i am sure someone will buy those. plexitone sounds good,if you decide to trade the plexitone ect let me know,

Archived