FS/FT: Visual Studio Comp 66 and EHX Big Muff Pi

clund

• Members

I'm looking to offload my Visual Studio Comp 66... I got a Dyna Comp in a pedal trade and don't use the Comp66 any longer

Visual Studio Comp 66 is in Good Condition, a few nick but works flawlessly and sounds great -- $70 Shipped - Paypaled

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Any Trade offers.... Even trades plus cash (I know these pedals are not boutique) is fine.

Thanks!

Corey

• Members

Well for the record I'm really thinking I want something Orange Squeezer-y....but, bought a cheapie Behringer Dynacomp clone to see if I liked compressors, decided I did, and I'm now looking to upgrade to something that isn't always so brittle sounding. I like VisualSound stuff, so I figure I'll try.

Lemme think....trying to get rid of an Agile AL-2000, but your gear seems to imply you wouldn't hold interest in that....have a BYOC Fuzz Face clone in a very unappealing housing I could let go....or, if you're willing to hold out a little while longer I should be coming into some spare cash soon. I don't have too much of value to trade, honestly.

...actually....Souperman, wanna buy an AL-2000?

• Members

Wulver... Not really interested in the Agile AL-2000 and the Fuzz Face is tempting, but I have built a few BYOC kits and would rather do it myself if i did. I will keep these pedals posted so when you are ready, or have any other pedals I may be interested in... just let me know.

Thanks!

- Corey

Archived