EHX/MOHO/LINE-6/OHLALA FS/FT

hosebeast

• Members

PedalboardandTeleStrat002.jpg

MOHO MODS RUSSIAN MUFF - has a scratchy volume pot, but works fine. mods include replaced cheap components with high end stuff, true bypass, 9v/onespot accessible instead of the annoying EHX standard power input, green LED. really nice pedal, added a lot of depth to my sound for a long time, i just don't need it anymore now that i have a model t. i paid $170 for this when the stock ones were only $50, and i always believed it was worth every penny. i figure i could throw this on ebay, but at the same time i could probably fetch a pretty decent trade on here, so here it'll stay until its gone and ebay can suck it. anybody wanna trade straight up for an EHX cathedral?

v59xc5.jpg

EHX OCTAVE MULTIPLEXOR - like new condition, i just use whammy for all my octave down needs. this is a great pedal and i don't think that this version is available anymore. looking to trade for a boss dd-6 maybe? EHX freeze?

P1000759.jpg

OHLALA/EFFECTOR 13 TRULY BEAUTIFUL DISASTER - i would really, really like to trade this for one of the devi ever versions, but at the same time i don't really even know if i like it enough to justify keeping it. i guess this is in the "Feeler" stages right now. send me offers.

line-6-fm4-filter-modeler-no-reserve_150

LINE 6 FM-4 - fine cosmetic/playing condition. i don't really know what to ask for this either. EHX cathedral?

short list of crap i want:

EHX CATHEDRAL

MAYBE AN EHX FREEZE IF NOBODY COMES THROUGH ON THE CATHEDRAL

EHX STEREO MEMORY MAN W/ HAZARAI

BOSS DD-6/DD-7

WHATEVER COOL DELYA/REVERB/SYNTH PEDAL/HURFDURFAPURRRHH YOU HAVE

i'm set on dirt and distortion, except maybe a v-1 transparent overdrive. i really wanna combine one of those and an SMMH to get that kevin shields tone. i don't really use modulation either, so that narrows it down pretty well. i will also entertain cash offers.

Archived