Trade Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird V2 and other stuff for EHX and other gear

Kirk Markarian

• Members

Hummingbird Traded. I no longer have it.

I also have some stuff up for trade - if you have anything like a MoogerFooger Ring-Mod, or other ring modulators (not the gonkulator) or if you have a Boss ODB3 or a looping pedal. Feel free to offer me other things in trade - I'm open to synthesizers, keyboards, effects pedals, other mixers, and a variety of other musical gear.

I have an AKAI S2000 - you will probably need to get your own version of the operating system on a 3-1/2" floppy, because I may have over-written mine by accident, when transferring samples. The AKAI does work, it sounds great, and if you like having an annoying time editing samples and transferring them, great! I have a SCSI transfer card for your computer and a ZIP drive and ZIP disks. Here's a picture of the sampler.

AKAI%20S2000.jpg

If you want a 4 channel microphone mixer from Shure, you'll be happy to know that I have one. These go for cheap on e-Bay, and are noisy and loud. There are people who are able to mod these to be very nice microphone pre-amps, but I am not one of them. In any case, here's a picture.

shuremicmixer.jpg

Here's a Behringer mixer that has noisy main-outputs, but a nice and punchy set of control-room outputs and a clean and loud headphone output. Not a terrible mixer, sounds pretty clean and the EQ's and everything work fine. Just has noise on the main-outputs. It's a cheap mixer. Whaddaya want?

behringerUB802mixer.jpg

I have a Symetrix 565E Dual Compressor/Limiter. You can use the unit as two individual compressors or you can run them in series, for ultra-compression. If used properly, can really keep your recordings from spiking out of control.

symetrix565ecompressor.jpg

Archived