Re-organizing/collating Threads - Pedals, etc. (Subdecay, Mojo Hand, T1m, Jacques)

vicenzajay

• Members

Trying to put stuff in one thread here - just reorganized the pedal boards (yes, boards ;-), and I've eliminated one of them (sort of). In any case, here are some superb pedals for sale, some patch cables, a rack case, and some bits and bobs. All prices are shipped - but do not include any "payment fees". I have impeccable buying/selling rep all over the net (Talkbass, here, TGP, homerecording.com, Gearslutz, ebay, etc.), so buy with confidence. I won't do you wrong.

Jacques Trinity - superb filter that is extremely hard to find. There's one other used one out there on the forums right now, and most of the retail sites are out of stock. $179 street - take mine for $115 shipped with original box and instructions.

Subdecay Liquid Sunshine - excellent plus condition - there's two small scratches on the bottom of the case....otherwise perfect. Version 2 with the internal trimpots (which are money, by the way). I have the original box and info sheet - $95 shipped.

Mojo Hand Nebula phaser - when downsizing, I no longer needed another phaser as it became redundant. This is a Mojo Hand product (now under Tone Factor name). This is the upgraded (i.e. $$ and sought for) paint job and it's in perfect condition (with velcro). I have a plain box (that it came in) to go with it. These are not easy to find, and if you'd like to hear how it sounds, google Bobby D and his review of the Nebula. Superb phaser that also functions as a fantastic vibe if you need that sound palette. Here's the link from when I bought this pedal here on HC:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2471089-Mojo-Hand-Nebula-Phaser-w-Extra-Custom-Enclosure

This does come with the extra enclosure as well if you'd prefer a single silver pedal. Given the extra enclosure and the original packaging (and no blemishes on the pedal other than the velcro - $115 shipped.

TC electronics Polytune. Mine still has the plastic over the display. It does have the factory supplied velcro attached to the bottom. Works perfectly - again, I just don't need another tuner now that I've downsized a board. Usually retails at $99, but was recently dropped to $75 at some stores. How about $70 shipped for my minty one.

This1smyne amp channel switcher. This is the coolest, tiniest amp channel switcher out there. It was built for my Reason Bambino, but I now have the factory one and don't need the tiny switcher as I've eliminated my tiny pedalboard. Cool LEDs and rock-solid operation. Will fit ANYWHERE on your board. Dan does superb work! I believe amp switchers new from him retail at $49 with LEDs. I only want $39 shipped for this pedal in MINT condition!

Bits and bobs:

1. Pearson simple 3-space rack case - perfect condition with handle on one side. Retails for 31 plus shipping - comes out to $42 or so total. I'll sell this to you for $33 shipped. This is an outstanding case, folks. Will stand up to the road while looking good at the same time. Just try to find a 3 space rack case out there for less than $35 delivered....good luck :-) Rack case SOLD

2. Patch cables - a number of patch cables are in the picture. Figure $4 shipped apiece regardless of length. All are working perfectly and are in good condition - I just don't need more extras (I'm keeping something like 5 spares already).

3. Small cables - one 6-foot TRS cable (with right angle end on one side) and one 3 foot TS patch cable. Both in superb condition with no issues. Figure $7 shipped apiece. Pretty tough to beat that even if you roll your own cable.

4. Planet Waves 10-foot Circuit Breaker cable - working perfectly and looking good as well. $17 shipped for this VERY useful cable....LOVE the circuit breaker end for swapping guitars or patching gear while mixing. I'm keeping one of these and selling the other.

5. Lastly - Planet Waves TS to TS male adapter. No kidding, these are more expensive than you'd think. Just google them. They retail for $10...and mine is in new condition. I'll take $6 shipped for this one.

Pics below - no trades except for a good condition 1 unit rack mounted power conditioner with something like a $30-35 trade value against something of the same value here.

Thanks!

Pedalsandcaseforsale001.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale002.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale003.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale004.jpg

GearforSale008-1.jpg

LiquidSunshine001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived