Phase 90, AC-2, J-Station, tubes, etc

sahlomonic

• Members

Selling a bit of stuff that I just don't use anymore. Flexible on price and will discount on group buys, I'd rather move these than worry about a sell price, but please be reasonable on offers.

*regarding tubes, they are assumed in working condition. They were pulled from amps I have owned no less than 2 years ago, and they did work at the time they were pulled.

2011-07-31142213-1.jpg

1) Johnson J-Station. Actually used this at a wedding last weekend and worked great. Great acoustic sims. Firmware can be upgraded via MIDI that has additional amp models.

Looking for $60 shipped CONUS

2) Boss AC-2. Good little acoustic simulator, but honestly didn't get much use out of it.

Looking to get $55 shipped

3) MXR EVH Phase 90. Sadly my 'brown sound' chasing days are coming to an end, so here goes the phase pedal. Great unit, Script button for the vintage style sound.

$90 shipped

4) Quad of 6550 tubes, unknown origin or use. I believe these are essentially larger 6L6 tubes. They did come in an amp I have owned no less than 2 years ago, and they did work when the amp arrived. Other than that I can't recollect any other info about them.

$50 shipped maybe??

5) Pair of Ruby 6L6GC tubes pulled from a Bogner Alchemist before swapping in =C= tubes. Assumed stock tubes, no more than 2 years old.

$30 shipped??

6) Quad of 6L6GC tubes, I believe these came in my JCA100H when I received it, but don't know if these were the stock tubes or not.

$50 shipped??

Archived