FS/FT Pedal Pad MPS Pedal Board Road Series Medium Sized with Power Supply and extras

mercutioburns

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Pedal Pad MPS Pedal Board Road Series Medium Sized with Power Supply

Modifications (if any): Patch Pad Stereo Routing Module, cable mounts, velcro

Accessories (hardshell case etc): see below

Location (City,State or City,Country): Hawaii

Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, mercutioburns (Harmony-Central)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): valued at $225 (includes shipping)

Pictures: stock for now, will get actual pics later

DSC_0141.jpg

patch-pad-280-376.jpg

powpad85.jpg

This link pretty much explains it all:

http://www.pedal-board.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

This has seen action but it's as rugged as they come. The screws has rust from its life, some spots of rust here and there on the raisers, and the logo has peeled away, but who buys a pedal board for cosmetic reasons anyway? They buy em to protect their {censored} and this does that very, very well.

The latching system is very reliable where it's not like your usual ring latch but curved edges pulled shut.

This extremely flexible pedal board comes with the Power Pad power supply which comes with 7 regular 9 volt plugs and 1 battery clip, as well as a courtesy outlet for those pedals requiring a special adapter. This comes with a 10 foot long heavy duty power cord.

The real beauty is the Patch Pad Stereo Routing Module. You can achieve any type of signal chain with this. I kept it simple by just running pedals to amp, but seriously check out the PDF to see what routing possibilities are there.

http://pedalpad.com/documentation/patchpad.pdf

Excerpts from the Manual:

-The patch pad also has options for running external rack effects and two amp stereo set-ups.

-A separate pedal chain may be run through your amplifier's effects loop by using the second channel on the patch pad.

-Your amp's channel switching and reverb controls may also be routed through the patch pad's auxiliary balanced signal loop.

-All the audio connections are wired point to point

It comes with 6 Black George L's Patch cables where 5 have been kept in place by clips that can be removed.

It also has left over velcro from my pedals.

What I'm looking for:

Looking to fund a new Septor, so a sale would be nice.

As for trades, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Hit me up with some fair offers.

Archived