Red Witch Empress, Jacques Trinity, MojoHand Nebula for sale!

vicenzajay

• Members

Delete this thread - all sold (keeping the Empress)

Adapter and smaller cables also still for sale - circuit breaker cable sold

Trying to put stuff in one advert here - just reorganized the pedal boards (yes, boards ;-), and I've eliminated one of them (sort of). In any case, here are some superb pedals for sale, some patch cables, a rack case, and some bits and bobs. All prices are shipped - but do not include any "payment fees". I have impeccable buying/selling rep all over the net (Talkbass, here, TGP, homerecording.com, Gearslutz, ebay, etc.), so buy with confidence. I won't do you wrong.

Sold - Jacques Trinity - superb filter that is extremely hard to find. There's one other used one out there on the forums right now, and most of the retail sites are out of stock. $179 street - take mine for $115 shipped with original box and instructions.

Red Witch Empress Chorus - PERFECT condition with original box, manual, denim bag, etc. This is simply one of THE best choruses available on the market. Retails for $300 street....Mine is a steal for a perfect pedal at $240 shipped (does NOT include paypal fees).

SOLD - Mojo Hand Nebula phaser - when downsizing, I no longer needed another phaser as it became redundant. This is a Mojo Hand product (now under Tone Factor name). This is the upgraded (i.e. $$ and sought for) paint job and it's in perfect condition (with velcro). I have a plain box (that it came in) to go with it. These are not easy to find, and if you'd like to hear how it sounds, google Bobby D and his review of the Nebula. Superb phaser that also functions as a fantastic vibe if you need that sound palette. Here's the link from when I bought this pedal here on HC:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2471089-Mojo-Hand-Nebula-Phaser-w-Extra-Custom-Enclosure

This does come with the extra enclosure as well if you'd prefer a single silver pedal. Given the extra enclosure and the original packaging (and no blemishes on the pedal other than the velcro - $110 shipped. This one has sold, folks...

Bits and bobs:

1. Patch cables - a number of patch cables are in the picture. Figure $4 shipped apiece regardless of length. All are working perfectly and are in good condition - I just don't need more extras (I'm keeping something like 5 spares already).

2. Small cables - one 6-foot TRS cable (with right angle end on one side) and one 3 foot TS patch cable. Both in superb condition with no issues. Figure $7 shipped apiece. Pretty tough to beat that even if you roll your own cable.

3. Planet Waves 10-foot Circuit Breaker cable - working perfectly and looking good as well. $17 shipped for this VERY useful cable....LOVE the circuit breaker end for swapping guitars or patching gear while mixing. I'm keeping one of these and selling the other. SOLD

5. Lastly - Planet Waves TS to TS male adapter. No kidding, these are more expensive than you'd think. Just google them. They retail for $10...and mine is in new condition. I'll take $6 shipped for this one.

Pics (Subdecay LS already sold):

forsale2011002.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Just got your PM - got impatient last night and was seduced by a $20 off deal at Musicians Friend that was about to expire. (I had actually pm'd back on 1/10).

So - for anyone else looking for one of these who comes across this via google: this seems to be the only used one on the market right now other than someone on ebay who want $150 + $11 ship. So try to be more patient that I was and wait for reply to this one - lol.

Sorry I missed the deal, and best of luck vicenzajay

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

As JDR says below - good luck finding this pedal on the used market.....great deal here and I'll treat you right!

Just got your PM - got impatient last night and was seduced by a $20 off deal at Musicians Friend that was about to expire. (I had actually pm'd back on 1/10).

So - for anyone else looking for one of these who comes across this via google: this seems to be the only used one on the market right now other than someone on ebay who want $150 + $11 ship. So try to be more patient that I was and wait for reply to this one - lol.

Sorry I missed the deal, and best of luck vicenzajay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

bump.....probably keeping the Red Witch now....will be selling a Jacques Meistersinger instead for $105 shipped. Will get pictures and post a new thread on the Meistersinger once I return home (May 5)....will come with box and 1/8" power cable adapter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived