DEVI EVER, DL-4 AND HEADRUSH FOR SALE

hosebeast

• Members

Selling a bunch of stuff - everything pretty much. It's a bummer, but I don't own an amp anymore and my family needs money so my loss and devastation is your gain and self-indulgent jagoff session : ) Prices are right where I want them, but if you make multiple purchases or send me an actual message of inquiry, I'm willing to work with you. For all intents and purposes, these pedals are brand new, as I haven't owned an amp in months so they've all sat inside of my locked pedal board, having never been gigged or moved. We're really broke and my parents might lose their house. Pretty sucky situation. Single pedals will ship for $6 and 2/more ship for $12.

LINE 6 DL-4 - Bought it off the original owner, who is a close friend of mine and took exceptionally great care of it. I guess this is the version with better switches. I don't know what that means, it's just what I was told. It comes in the box, but not a power supply because I need it for my FM-4. You can get 1-spot adapters for like $1, though. I'm looking to get what I paid for it, and I'll pay to ship it. $190 to the lower 48.

DSC_0206.jpg

OOHLALA TRULY BEAUTIFUL DISASTER I don't know what version it is, but I'm the original owner. I'll try and find the sleeve thing it came in for you if you buy it. It's absolutely flawless in both appearance and performance. I'll miss this one a lot. $200.

P1000759.jpg

DEVI EVER SHOEGAZER - My girfriend just bought this for me as a birthday gift in April and it's barely been used. Comes with box. $170

74847877.jpg

AKAI HEADRUSH E2 - I don't even wanna talk about how devastating this is. Best looper ever, hands down. FLAWLESS condition, comes in box, etc. $165.

_c300793_image_0.jpg

Archived