FS/FT Vintage and Modded Boss Pedals

the recluse

• Members

Got some new gear inbound and I need to recoup - offers?

Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal - Great hard rock and 80's metal sounds. $60

Boss BF-2 Flanger (Black Knob,Green Label,Made in Japan) - Older somewhat rare version of this classic pedal. $60

Both pedals are in pretty good shape considering their age, a few chips in the paint but otherwise they're solid.

I also have a Boss MT-2 that I modded to Wampler/IndyGuitarist Diezner specs. This removes the nasally mids, increases the EQ range, increases the amount of distortion and makes it less fizzy.

I also replaced the switch and battery snap on this one, as they were missing/destroyed when I got it in a trade. I had to build a makeshift bracket for the switch since the previous owner broke that too. The switch is still a bit dodgy, in that it sometimes takes a couple of taps to turn on or off. I imagine you could fix that with some epoxy to hold it down.

Looking for $30 for this one.

They sound great, I just don't have much use for them. Open to reasonable offers.

Buyer pays shipping. Usually around $8-10 for a pedal, if you buy more than one, I can combine them and will be willing to cover some of the shipping cost too.

6283976330_3ca4dc5907.jpg

6283459199_c0af2c3331.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived