FS Yamaha EGV 103! Fuzz Factory Clone! Chorus!

futuresailors

• Members

V1 Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus. It's from back when they hand did vinyl finishes. No box or anything, but it looks and sounds amazing. $180

1005955460_d727ff5e09_z.jpg

Pigtronix Echolution. I love this thing, but the ice setting on the timeline is calling my name. No flaws that I can see. Comes with box and US power supply. $315

Yamaha EGV103. She's in pretty good shape. Bought it a while ago and only used it a couple times, so away she must go! A chip or two around the badunka-dunk and the neck pickup cover is sorta cracked. It's missing the strap buttons, trem arm and back plate. Hence the low price. Super comfy and dat headstock! :love: Plus chicks dig it! $180 plus whatever shipping comes out to be (probs around $25).

35lay3s.jpg

(Dat chip)

r9rdr4.jpg

Thundertomate Chorus. It's pretty bitchin if you want something that doesn't get too crazy. The LED flashes with the rate. Maybe a ding here or there and no box... $130?

Looks like this:

chorus_side_280.jpg

OH THERE'S A DEMO! (of the new version)

[video=youtube;9UAsKLsolIQ]

Fuzz factory knockoff with a little more low end. Haven't popped it open, but it does all the FF sounds I ever like, so yeah. The finish kind of looks like the bottom third of texas flag in done gold, blu and cream with some brown pointy knobs. $90>$80

$%28KGrHqR,%21owE8VjBMEH+BPPHSsZTc%21%7E

Chk Chk Boom $45? It's an older code sir, but it checks out.

Looks like this: CCB090409single.jpg

Archived