FS/FT Effects

sxyryan

• Members

Offer me whatever for these. I'd rather trade than sell, but either is fine. There's a list at the bottom of stuff I am interested in. Prices shipped and Paypal'd, and assume the price is roughly what I consider the trade value at.

Radial BigShot I/O Switch. This thing is awesome. Passive, two inputs and effectively two outputs. Input two has a dim potentiometer to adjust the level of two guitars to match well. I bought it because I switch between two guitars on stage, and this works great but I tend to get tangled in the chords and I usually forget what it's set on so I have to tapdance for a while to get my signal through :facepalm:. Anyway, it's been velcro'd and on my board for a few weeks max. This one has a box and velco. $70

A bit off topic, I have a custom made conducting baton, from Newland Batons. Pretty much the best there is (in my and my prof's opinion, who I trust quite a bit), this one is 14inches and a teardrop shaped rosewood handle. I took a conducting class on a whim (always curious about conducting) and to fill a hole in my electives. I passed but learned conducting is not for me. The baton is perfectly balanced and in good shape, with a little wear to the tip and shaft. Ships in Newland's standard packaging, a PVC container that doubles as a handy case. Not sure what to ask money wise, was roughly $60 new.

Stuff I'm currently interested in:

Vintage styled fuzzes, particularly Fuzz Faces, EHX Muff's (or clones)

weird boutique fuzzes

Devi Ever stuff

Carl Martin Plexi Tone

EHX Delay (analogue or digital)

EHX Stuff in general.

Bit Crushing stuff

A small footprint wah

My mood changes a lot, so offer me anything. Really interested in effects more than anything else. I can add some cash if needed, starting next week.

Archived