FS-Boss RC 20, Digitech Exp Factory, Boss CS-2, Digitech Digidelay, Morley Bad Horsie

somata

• Members

Just need to clear out some gear. I went the Axe FX route and don't have much of a need for these at the moment. Wanting to raise some funds to get Logic 9 and a Matrix power amp, so not looking for trades at the moment. All prices are shipped to the Lower 48 and based on going a bit lower than average ebay completed auctions:

Boss Loop Station RC-20: this is the first version that has the shorter loop time, but seems to be liked by some for more seamless looping. I used it to trigger samples live, so it lived it's life in a rack. Comes with power adapter, box and maybe even the original demo cd (I'll have to double check). $145

Digitech Expression Factory: bought this on a whim and barely played it. It is awesome though. I have one of the orginal Space Stations and this does a good job of getting some of those sounds. I also liked the crazy distortion wah combinations. Includes power adapter. $100

Digitech Digidelay: Another impulse buy because I wanted reverse delay and my G-major didn't have it. Never ended up working it into my rack, so again, barely played it so it's in very good shape. $60

Boss CS-2 Compressor Sustainer: One of the much sought after Japanese black label pedals. This too was an impulse buy (I'm noticing a trend here...) that has spent most of it's time in a drawer. It has a few dings in the paint but is is good shape an 100% sonically. $120

Morley Bad Horsie: Impulse buy #4. $50 takes it

PedalsForSaleSept2012.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived