Handful of Pedals FS/T

notjonahbutnoah

• Members
2012-10-23_14-33-32_908.jpg

Malekko Phase (have box/feet) - $60SOLD

NOC3 Pure Drive (have box, papers) - $85SOLD [this pedal sold for close to $200 new, and is absolutely fantastic, Talons kicked it off the board though. I've had it for years and trust me, 85 is a steal for this one, more info here: http://www.fattoneguitars.com/Produc...oc02&Click=315 it has a socketed IC and internal trimmers for dialing in the frequency of the bass and treble knobs]

AaronSS built IC "Ringer" Muff with separate octave circuit - SOLD/PENDING$50 (orange one)

Ernie Ball Wah - No longer for sale

lowbrow built germanium Fuzz Face clone - $80 (Ghostbusters one) [guts are beautiful, and it sounds amazing, I just am not really a fuzz face guy]SOLD

lowbrow built Dirty Bomb clone - $80 [green Scary Stories guy one) [sounds amazing, sub bass pot has been moved to the outside with this version, extremely handy]

AMT WH-1 Japanese Girl JFET Wah - $100 SOLD [like new condition, I just prefer my Ernie Ball, that and I don't require the extra space this provides at the moment. Also, there are two screws on the bottom that prevent completely level velcro-ing. I have stuck on two foam pads with velcro the the bottom to make for the most secure pedalboard attachment. The picture shows it well. I do have the four little feet that came with it though if you won't be putting it on a board]

2012-11-07_15-45-55_964.jpg

2012-11-07_15-46-11_977.jpg

All prices are PP'd Ship'd CONUS. Preferably no Canada or elsewhere, unless you wanna add the extra cash for shipping and whatnot.

As far as trades go, I dunno. I don't need dirt, that's for sure. I'm a sucker for EQD stuff. I dunno, cash is king, but try me. A MKII 616 would be interesting to me.

Please PM me for the fastest reply, I probably won't do much besides bump this thread. You can also email me at BassPlayer79@gmail.com for an EVEN FASTER reply.

• Members

I also have H20 echo/delay/chorus I would swap you for your Muff clone and Fuzz Face clone, The H20 is an awesome piece and is in funky shape but works perfectly.It is from the first run so is old and I've used it for years with no issues.I'll throw 25.00 cash at you to make it a more even swap. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Rory C

Archived