*custom* Norma Jean ESP Ec-50

openthewell

• Members

Ok, so I never wanted to have to sell it, but times are tough, and bills need to get paid.

For sale is a one of a kind airbrushed ESP EC-50. If you have never heard of Norma Jean, then you should look into them. There were a total of 12 guitars made for the promotion of there newest cd "O god, the aftermath", this is one of those 12. Each guitar had a different graphic that was taken from the amazing album art.

The guitar itself has rarely been played, maybe a total of 2 hours on it since I have owned it. The airbrushing is absolutely AMAZING! The finish is perfect condition and comes with a genuine ESP case. I really like the feel of this guitar, even though its a low end ESP, it has a lot to offer.

I don't really know what to ask for this guitar, but I think $500 is a good starting place, but I'm open to any offers!

EDIT: For more pictures of any INCH of this guitar or art, please contact me, and I can send them to you.

• Members

Originally posted by paintkilz

dude....those guitars go for around 200 new....

and... does it look like any old guitar you can pick up from guitar center? I said I'm open to offers, but I'm not selling this piece of art for what regular ec-50 goes for.

Archived