Electric guitars FS: Top end guitars

ricky_lee

• Members

FS:

Dut to an arm injury I am getting out of guitars. This is what's left of my personal collection. All of the gear belonging to the buisness name has been sold.

Tonesmith 510: Custom Made in Rogers MN USA Thinline tele w/ mini humbuckers, Gretsch Orange over a flame top. Maple neck and ebony fretboard. barely any play wear. Bigsby trem. I installed a set of Armstrong vintage mini humbuckers with the stock armstrong lipstick mid pickup. I still have the original Lace mini humbuckers with the guitar. nice Original TKL HSC

Washburn USA Custom Shop WM100. Red quilt droptop over mahogany, mahogany set neck with rossewood board. Amazing tone, workmanship, and quality that you would expect out of any USA Custom Shop, Changed pickups to Duncan JB/59 zebras, Tone Pros Bridge, Schaller locking tuners, red pearl Q-Parts Ringo Knobs. OHSC

Ibanez RG750DX: First year Ibanez with the serial # USA neck plate. Later models will have the serial on the headstock and the unstamped USA neckplate. Black with black guard, very dark rosewood board with white neck and head binding and sharkfins, original Dimarzio IBZUSA pickups. Odd grey pickups, A couple nicely touched minor finish chips and light play wear. VG condition for this old of a guitar. Blue Cliplock strap Probably have an original set of buttons should you desire, barely any wear on the black hardware. I've been buying and selling these early RGs for ages now and this is the one I've kept for myself as the absolute best playing and sounding RG or JEM I've ever had in my hands. Snakesking Warwick HSC

Jackson Strat. Not shure of a model #, but I think it's one of the Japanese PS models. Had the MIJ sticker on the neck heel when I got it. more traditional than most Jacksons. 22 fret bolt on maple neck rosewood board dot inlays, flame top Dinky body, Wilkinson trem. Trans blue finish. Gets interesting when you get down to the Fender USA Custom Shop '54 pickups and white pearl guard. Great electronics package and the cavaties are well shielded. The pickguard isn't a perfect fit. I do have the original flat black HSS guard. HSC. I can sell the guitar with HSS Duncan JB Armstrong Texas and Vintage single coils. Great neck Outplays 99% of the strats out there and has the smaller more comfortable Dinky body. The Fender Pickups give all the vintage strat tone you could desire.

email for pics and more details.

See my post in the amps section

• Members

Just to clarify some confusion people have expressed via email over the Tonesmith 510... It's a far cry from a tele thinline, just the thinline tele body shape. That's about where the comparison ends. This is really a unique instrument. even if you're not interested in buying one they are for shure worth the time to check one out if you get the opportunity.

Archived