Schecter C1-Elite (FS or trade for your Tele)

LAracer

• Members

schec.JPG

Its about 2 years old. I am the only owner of this guitar so I know exactly what has and what has not been done to it. It is completely stock, and looks brand new (all shiny, no fretwear). Even has the "setup in USA" sticker still on the back (as almost seen in the blurry pic). The only issue is some very minor dings (see pics) on the back edge; a souvenir from my son (1 year old at the time, and he learned to walk sooner than expected :) ). I don't gig; this guitar has never left my house (non-smoking, blah-blah-blah).

The reason I bought this guitar is that it looks very high quality and plays VERY smoothly. Perfectly finished frets and unbelievable upper fret access. Not a single other guitar in the shop felt as good to me. But, for whatever reason, I still just didn't bond with it. I started a thread about this a few weeks ago if you're interested (search my username). If I didn't want a Nashville Tele so bad, I'd just keep it around.

I'm asking $350 shipped* (double-boxed), without a case. Cash, check (I'll wait for it to clear before shipping), money order, cashiers check, Paypal (although I'm not sure if I'm set up to take CC payments). I can supply references. If you're interested in local pickup (for which I'd take $30 off the price) I'm in northern New Mexico.

I'd also trade for a Nashville Tele (I would, of course, throw in some cash). I'd consider other MIM Deluxe Teles too (but I'm not too keen on MIM Standards).

pm or email me.

C1_05.JPG.xs.jpg C1_04.JPG.xs.jpg C1_02.JPG.xs.jpg C1_01.JPG.xs.jpg

edit:

specs from the Schecter website:

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access / 25.5

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ok, I'm bumping this again.

I put a Dream 90 in the neck and Dream 180 in the bridge. Sounds very nice. There are so some clips and some history on why I'm seliing here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1512675&goto=newpost

I go back and forth on whether I'm going to sell it about 3 times a day. I just really want a tele, and I already have 3 guitars...

You can take it with the GFS pickups or with the original ones. Either way, asking price is still $350 shipped or partial trade towards a nice MIM deluxe (e.g. Nashville) tele.

• Members
Hey I have a Rolling Rock Squier Tele Standard with a Seymour Duncan Lil'59er in the bridge, fully shielded body. I have over 4 hours of fretwork in the neck so it plays more like a American. Anyway just a thought...Let me know...

kltx2@netscape.com

I would consider a nice Squier. However, I just wouldn't be able to get over the "Rolling Rock" thing...maybe if it said "Newcastle" :idea:

:D

Thanks anyway!

• Members

what about a strat?

Well, I do already have a strat, but if its something really nice (like a JV or deluxe player or something) I might be interested.

If I were interested in a strat, I would probably be turned on by the following:

-sunburst finish

-medium-jumbo frets

-9.5" or larger fretboard radius

-vintage-type bridge

-rosewood board

-Fender or Squier

• Members
I got a Standard tele with texas specials

I might be open to that.

What year, color, fretboard, condition? Pics?

I'm not too keen on vintage-size frets, which is why I'd prefer some sort of MIM deluxe model.

God I'm so picky, I'm practically a woman :eek::D

• Members

Some more info:

MF and others are still selling the elite for $599, so this is a considerable savings (plus it comes with cooler pups).

Teles I'd most like:

- Nashville
- Muddy Waters
- Highway 1

I would, of course, need to add cash to a trade, amount depending on condition & model.

Thanks again for all the interest.

• Members
I might be open to that.

What year, color, fretboard, condition? Pics?

I'm not too keen on vintage-size frets, which is why I'd prefer some sort of MIM deluxe model.

God I'm so picky, I'm practically a woman
:eek::D

If you dont sell it.

It is a 04,3 tone burst,fretboard is maple,condition i would say 8.5/10 i also put a fender white pearl pickguard on it also
Ill send you some pics if you are still interested

Archived