Gear Update: Great deals I've scored this month!

• Members

I don't know what it is. I don't have any extra cash really to spend, however I have been wheeling and dealing for the last few weeks, and I've made some great buys as a result.

1. Ultimate Aphex w/ Boom and long Tribars-$129 shipped

First off.... I bought a new Ultimate Aphex stand off MF (with the boom mic and long Tribars) on sale for $129 (normally $189). The payment I used was my Paypal Credit account. I didn't realize that I didn't have enough to cover the purchase. So I called up to pay with my credit card... and the CS rep ended shipping the stand Fed-Ex 2 day for free!:eek:

2. 2-Yorkville 100KW amps-$400 delivered

I bought a Yorkville 100KW wedge speaker on Ebay used for $200. The seller was 456 Music located about 2 hours away in NJ. When I called to see if I could arrange to pick up the amp, I asked about a new one. It turns out they had another identical one in stock for the same price (they came in as a pair) and the guy I was talking to lives less than 10 mins from me. So he offered to drop them off for me. Free of charge.

3. Korg X5-$200

On Craigslist I bought a Korg X5 which I picked up on Friday... and promptly sold today on Craigslist for $320.

Now if I could just find an available Yammy EX7 for a reasonable price!:rolleyes:

Archived