warmoth/ fender yngwie malmsteen replica but better

ericguitargod

• Members

Im not sure exactly how to size pics and put them on here so if the pic sucks i can email you better ones .the neck is a warmoth scalloped 22 fret w/6100 fretwire nut width is 1 5/8 in.the nut is graphite.the neck has less than 50 hours playing time on it.the body i beleive is a fender american .its made of alder.the neck pu is an dimarzio hs 3,the bridge is a seymour duncan hot rails and i cant remember what the mid.pu is ( i know thats sad...but at least im honest) its either a hs 3 or a stock fender. anyway it is wired as follows the hot rail can be split by putting switch on the 4th pos.which gives you the typical yngwie sound,then if you want alot more gain put switch on the 5th pos.this makes it alot more versitile than the fender malmsteen model Alot more versitile!.plus it has 1 extra fret.the guitar has no tone knobs everything is wired straight to the volume pot ala edward van halen.there is bucklerash on the back and some minor scratches on the front neither of which will show up in pics ive tried. comes with gigbag 645.00 ins.ship lower 48 states w/postal m.o.,if using paypal add 3 % feel free to checkout my rep.at evilbay username erictheguitargod you'll see im an honest person.positive trans.on here with fordman 65 and hodder I dont mind sending more pics but PLEASE only if you are REALLY seriously int. I have dial up and its no fun at all thanks, please EMAIL me rscje990@netzero.net rather than post or pm me ,it will be a whole lot easier for me.

Archived