F/S: RGR421EXFM $400 shipped.

thrill74

• Members

***SOLD***

This is an almost 3 week old Ibanez RGR421EXFM. I bought it locally and it is set up SUPERB! Here's my post from Jems*ite:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just picked one up last week. I can honestly say this is the best Ibanez, besides Paul Gilbert's old white PGM, that I've picked up stock. Everything was spot on. No dead spots, no sharp protruding fret ends, no fretting out, acoustically sounds good, all the hardware was tightened down and the finish had zero flaws. The pickups are just okay though. A passive version of some 85's, but with a tad less output. I bought, and installed, a Seymour Duncan hotrod set, JB and Jazz. That guitar was made for those pups and should have had them stock! This guitar is going everywhere with me now! Been playing out with it almost everyday now and got a cool blues/bar jam tonight that it's going to. With the pickups swap I have 100% satisfaction!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I am letting it go. I just want something that I'm not afraid to scratch up. ;) So $400 shipped. I've upgraded it to a Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz set. It comes with a Mahogany body and flame Maple top and matching headstock veneer. It will come with a nice Michael E. Fleck gig bag as well. Any questions or additional pics let me know.

2453755960057338074YvoTqJ_th.jpg

Archived