FS: Tony Iommi Gibson SG

guitarman13

• Members

I'm selling my Tony Iommi Signature Gibson SG because I don't use it anymore, and I see no reason in keeping it. It's in excellent condition. The guitar came with the strap button on the back of one of the horns; I don't know why it came like this, but it started to get on my nerves because it was poking into my stomach, so I had it moved to the standard spot. Besides that minor thing, the guitar looks perfect! It has barely been played and I'm extremely picky about my instruments, so you know it's been very well taken care of. It also comes with a Tony Iommi custom case, which you can see in the last two pictures below. I'm asking $2100 shipped to the U.S.. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. You can read about the details of the guitar here http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/sg/iommisg.html

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

• Members

That one looks pretty beat up to me, and it's hard to tell with small pictures. One big chip out of the finish like that will deter a lot of people from buying a guitar. But you're right, it is a little steep, so I'm lowering it to $2800 obo.

• Members
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Still for sale, $2100 shipped. One exactly like mine that wasn't in as good of condition as mine just sold on ebay for $2260 shipped, so I'm not asking too much for this guitar. It even had a whole drilled in the standard strap knob spot just like mine, except I have a strap knob in each spot. http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-GIBSON-SG-TONY-IOMMI-SIGNATURE-GUITAR-WILD-W-CASE_W0QQitemZ170165718808QQihZ007QQcategoryZ47073QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 3 years later...

Archived