Recieved Threat from Chance Mcfadden

bassturd

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chance cracks me up. Such a tool in so many ways. He's the Mark IV of tools, soooooo versatile.

yes something along the lines of a pod version of a salesman

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!, THE POD SALESMAN

32 professional quality sales pitches

15 mind changing reasons

16 count them 16 quality bull{censored} promises

36 user presets

imagine the possiblities... mix and change your sales pitches with a mind change and bull{censored} promises.... ex:

Standard sales pitch:

"Hi i'm frank and i'm a member of the local police department selling guitars to help raise funds for the children of america"

add a bull{censored} promise!

"Hi i'm frank and as a member of the local police deparment, I not only pride myself into helping my local civilians but everyone across america, I ship fast and sell quality parts and GUARENTEE satisfaction"

after your sell if a problem arises throw in a mind change to ease the situation

"Frank here, can't give you what I promised unless you do what I say first, the seller is always right" mix and change your mind changes with a professional sales pitch "Frank here, can't give you what I promised unless you do what i say first, the seller is always right, btw I'm also a authorized dealer of ____ __ _____ ____ ____ " so on and so on, the possibilities are endless

Order today and get the Minister and Pope upgrade packs for free!!!

• Members

I got a message from LastRide last night, here's what he had to say

lastpmsq2.jpg

can you believe that asshole had the cahoonies to write him a letter like that?, please anyone, if you're watching this post, put a bad reference to chance mcfadden in your signature, its only a couple characters!!!

• Members

i tried adding a thread to the complaint section and the moderator didnt approve it, which is bull{censored}, it wasnt worded with profanity nor untrue or stretched, it was quick simple and to the point, oh well, there was another incident in the effects section about 5+ people (that we know of) got scammed for cash, and the scammer still logs on, no moderators have done {censored} about it

• Members

Funny enough, he was looking for a computer he posts a pic of his "shop" I PMed him and asked about a particular guitar (tokai gold top) he says its gone.

I ask if he has any ESPs, he sends back a PM saying he thinks ESPs are just not good enough for him to stock.

Yeah but all the no name plywood I saw in the pics are up to his standards. :rolleyes:

The only reason I mention it is that he could've said no I don't have any, instead he gets all high and mighty. After reading this I'm glad I dumped the idea of dealing with him.

• Members

Funny enough, he was looking for a computer he posts a pic of his "shop" I PMed him and asked about a particular guitar (tokai gold top) he says its gone.

I ask if he has any ESPs, he sends back a PM saying he thinks ESPs are just not good enough for him to stock.

Yeah but all the no name plywood I saw in the pics are up to his standards.
:rolleyes:

The only reason I mention it is that he could've said no I don't have any, instead he gets all high and mighty. After reading this I'm glad I dumped the idea of dealing with him.

funny enough, he pm'd me a few times, when i had a laptop for trade, he was trying to trade me a cheap jackson (about 150-160 bucks on ebay) i basically told him no, and said i might take that satriani guitar and something else to even it out, so after he soaks it up for a few days, messages me and gives me his address, says send it here, after i make sure it works ill ship out the guitar(when i had youtube videos of functionability and screenshots of specs), between the lag time of him taking his sweet time and not even trying to complete the terms of the deal, i struck another deal and was already in the process of moving it, so i never pm'd him back, then he tries to come and say in another thread, that the only reason i was on his case because he didnt want to trade with me, he lies constantly about {censored}, for no reason, he had 650 shipped (used) on that guitar (when they were selling on musiciansfriend for 599 new) then had the balls to say musiciansfriend gave the guitars a bad reputation for selling them at that price, that they're worth more, i told him i could get it on ebay for around 300, he said something along the lines of (it wouldnt be as good as his), considering he took that ibanez he sold LastRide in on trade as well as that satriani, i wouldnt be surprised if its in the same shape

all in all, he didnt even know what i wanted and wanted me to ship, didnt ask if i had a preference or if i wanted to ship same day, nothing, i'll bet he would have taken that computer then refused to send what i asked for it, and sent me some pile of {censored} instead, but i tell you, if i was in iowa, he sure wouldnt be runnin his {censored}in' mouth long, i'd knock his damn teeth out for being such a backslidin' hypocrite

• Members

check this out from his site

http://fortmadisonguitars.com/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=39

his description of the picture

"Austin Strat and Synchromatic Gretsch Gold Jet thingy."

"thingy" great {censored}in' description

and this $450 for a mexi strat

http://fortmadisonguitars.com/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=22

is this guy {censored}in' retarded, or what, i'm just not getting it

• Members

heres that piece of {censored} jackson he was trying to deal me

http://fortmadisonguitars.com/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=9

his price $450

ebay price, with hardshell case and way better looking

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-PS-4-PS4-Performer-Reverse-head-w-case-No-Res_W0QQitemZ330149748007QQihZ014QQcategoryZ33044QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$166 + shipping

• Members

yep he's a tool, wouldnt be so bad if the guitar was in good shape, but his looks like its been through the ringers, and has no case, he's a good example of one of those mom and pop shops, the type of places they know they're the only place within reasonable distance and can get more out of it because nobody really wants to drive the extra distance to get a better deal.... but to post those prices on the internet as well? i could see if ebay was some type of secret that only a few knew about, and forums didnt exist you might get away with it... dude needs to get a reality check

Archived