Electra MPC Les Paul Copy

graphicpro

• Members

• Members

For Sale: Late 70's or early 80's Electra MPC 340 Les Paul Copy. players grade, but in good condition. Has set neck, great inlays, full body binding, Flanger and Phaser Modules. most wear is on back, mostly around control cavities. pick scratches on top, missing pickguard, most of the gold has worn off hardware. Plays and sounds great with low action.

OHSC.

Make Offer.

Pics no worky

• Members

i found and bought an electra similar to that for $105, the wiring didn't work, i fixed it and was barely lucky to get $180 out of it online. The local places wouldn't even give me $115 for it. So I put it back online owned it for a total of 4 or 5 days.

• Members

if you ever change your mind about trades let me know becausei want this thing extreamly bad

About the only trade I could use now would be for a travel or "beater" acoustic.

Your Ibanez is sweet looking, and would be tempting if I needed another shredder.

• Members

i have an epiphone acoustic but it was my first guitar and its amazing sounding from all the playing time i put into it. i dont think i could get rid of it

EDIT: im waiting on news for a deal with my ibanez but if that falls through you cant have to many shredders. reconsider

• Members

These are a cool piece of history. Don't let people lowball you, I couldn't

have even GIVEN my original EH f/x away in the 80's to anyone and now

how much are they worth? Damn glad I didn't dump them then.

I remember when these Electras came out. Pretty neat that you have one

still in working order.

--Tom

• Members

Several people have inquired as to the weight... 7.5 lbs on the bathroom scale.

Everything works. It's amazing, fleabay has had several MPC modules for sale, but very few guitars, considering the amount that I saw for sale in music stores "Back in the Day" Heck, I saw the case alone sell for $89 a few month ago!

Archived