07 ESP MH-400 Qltd Blue Nat. Binding

KilliansDrunkrd

• Members

I'm selling it because I just picked up an EC-1k and the 400 is on a hanger that greatly demands to be given back to my MH-1k. Shopping around for a Mh-400 that looks like the actual guitar in the 06 catalogue made me realize that the finish intensity can vary, it seems that all are alike but no two are exactly the same. This one met my visual aesthetic standards. Indoors the finish looks so vivid it doesn't make sense there's no purple in it, outdoors it's a pretty dark aqua. I bought it to record some trem parts in some songs and solos and even half-assed my way through some via songs. The trem is smooth, not as smooth as higher dollars would bring you but it was worth the money. Very good condition, no wear on machined parts but there's a small scratch from my belt buckle on the underside and honestly can be buffed out easily though I lack the machine to do it. Asking $600 shipped w/o shipping insurance and accept no responsibility of the condition upon arrival w/o it. Truth be told, she's just a good lookin, good playin guitar for the money.

No PM's will be read, please post if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures.

Archived