1998 Jackson Kelly KE2T Very Rare

quakana

• Members

Is said to be a prototype for a well known Kelly player who sent it back because Jackson screwed the specs up. This thing is awesome and is very well bulit. It is in mint condition and currently has PRS #6 pups in it whick sound killer. They get a vintage rock sound with unbelievable tone

I do have a set of Seymour duncans I can throw in if you prefer. They are custom 5 bridge and a pearly gates neck....zebras. Guitar comes with hardshell case

as you can see the guitar came with white emgs originally. I replaced them myself

1600.00 firm + shipping

PS I have the name of the person who knows about this guitar and can verify the story and orgin. He works at a well known high end Jackson custom shop dealer. Serious buyers can inquire

Thanks

Dave

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture047.jpg

JCF-3k.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

• Members

Same SPecs as your USA Kelly KE2 but without the floyd. This one has no tone knob and the volume and three way toggle were placed in "other than normal production" locations. Other than a run that was done in 2001 or 2002 that was limited to 30 in solid colors with body binding these were just not in Jacksons normal line up.

Although it has a USA Select serial number not a custom shop serial number

I have only ever seen a red ke1t that was built the same year and this one and thats it

Archived