FS: Parts Strat: Warmoth, Allparts/K-Line, etc. (complete or parts)

Blueboner

• Members

I've decided to make some sound clips. I was not initially going to do this as it seems to me that most clips people put in their guitar ads sound like crap, thus possibly deterring any prospective buyers from buying it. Well, I guess I was just bored, so I made some.

Use them only as an indicator that the guitar does in fact work and make sound. I don't think the tone is representative of how great this guitar sounds, and the playing is pretty crappy as well. I was just messing around with my Microcube.

All of the clips were recorded using the Marshall channel on the Microcube with the exception of the fourth one, which was recorded using the the AC30 channel. The amp was recorded via a cheapo Behringer SM58 copy into a standalone Zoom digital recorder.

The pickup configurations in the segments are as follows:

1. Neck (and the bridge very briefly on the high bend)
2. Neck/middle
3. Neck/middle and then middle/bridge
4. Middle/bridge
5. Bridge
6. Neck

I guess I didn't record the middle at all. It works great, though (and I actually like it in this pickup set).

Click here to listen to Warmoth-Allparts-Strat-72

PS: If the recording ever gets all funky and staticy sounding, just pause it and unpause it. I don't know if it's just my computer, but sometimes it does that.

• Members

Just a quick note to let you know it is a 2 piece body with a center seam.. notice how the grain radiates out two different directions from the strap button? Nice looking though.. tough to find even a two piece center seam these days...

Archived