FS: Ibanez RG2EX and Ibanez Hardshell case

nyck

• Members

Up for Sale is an 06' Ibanez RG2EX2. It is in excellent condition and was never gigged, only used for band practice. I installed an EMG 85 in the bridge position and I took out the neck pickup, 3 way pickup selector switch, and tone knob. I replaced the crappy stock tuners with some really good Guitar Fetish tuners that stay in tune AMAZINGLY well. I replaced all the electronics with the high quality ones that come with the EMG. I covered the holes with white paper and tape-I can remove it if you want. I will include the pickup mounting ring for the neck pickup and all the original electronics(including the tone pot for the EMG). The guitar sounds really awesome and plays really awesome, and has no chips or anything like that. Right now it is setup in Drop B with a REALLY heavy set of strings(i forgot the gauges), but if you add $5, I'll set it up in the tuning of your choice with your choice of strings. I'm asking $300 shipped. I also have an Ibanez Hardshell case that I can include/sell for $50. It is in excellent condition as well except I removed some of the styrafoam next to the headstock area so I could fit an old Jackson I used to have. Comes with Keys.

IMGP1554.jpg

IMGP1553.jpg

IMGP1552.jpg

IMGP1550.jpg

IMGP1549.jpg

IMGP1548.jpg

IMGP1547.jpg

IMGP1545.jpg

IMGP1544.jpg

IMGP1543.jpg

Archived