Repost of ad that is buried four pages down...

ibanezconvert

• Members

Gotta kepp tryin', here! Anyone interested in a Gibson LP Standard, in great condition? $1500 firm, comes with original Gibson hardshell case ( broken combo lock) and is currently set up with all black trim, vintage black and silver knobs, and no pickguard. All original cream trim included, plus a Dimarzio lcoking strap. Email me if you want to see pics! Looking for local delivery, cash only, NO TRADES!

email me, Bob, at gibstan59@hotmail.com for more info!

Full ad and pics here: http://westernmass.craigslist.org/msg/471090384.html

• Members

To any of you pro folks here - I just wonder if this seems a little high fo this guitar, and/or noone has any interest because of the mods, or that I am anoob, or what. First time ver trying to sell a guitar online, so I'm new to this. I don;t even want to sell it, but I am dying to get my hands on an Ibanez RGA Prestige with the Sapphire Blue Flame Maple top - my local guys at the shops said it seems to be a very reasonable price, but who knows - I don't - I do know that noone has asked or responded to this ad and since I check constantly I'm beginning to think it's not going anywhere. I've seen a few more LP Standards here as well, at various prices ( some lower, some higher) but this is a sweet, real thing kinds guitar and I paid a lot for it. It also has a lot of sentimental value to me, being the first really nice guitar I've ever owned. Any suggestions out there, besides "sell it for a lot less"? Thnks!

Archived