EBAY: 1997 Rickenbacker 325C64 Miami in Jetglo

rlm297

• Members

I am listing my friend's jetglo Rickenbacker 325C64 Miami on eBay right now, so I thought I'd promote it on here. Maybe a collector or a Lennon enthusiast might be looking for one. It's pretty much the same guitar as the Liverpool edition.

$2000 starting bid

$2150 B.I.N. (shipped)

EBAY LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-Rickenbacker-325C64-Miami-in-Jetglo-Finish_W0QQitemZ280180546815QQihZ018QQcategoryZ41439QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rick03.jpg

• Members

Hey. The C64 model didn't come out until last year (or perhaps the year before?? ...not sure...). Anyway, I AM SURE that there was no 325C64 in 1997. What you have is the 325V63. I have one of those (a 325V63), and they're very nice.

I'm sure you'll get a barrage of emails from Ricksource forum members telling you the same thing.

I am not sure about the price difference between a V63 and a C64, but I'm guessing that the V63 isn't quite as pricey (being a one-generation-back model). So you might want to change the auction title. Most Rick buyers are going to be pissed if they think they've gotten a C64 at a great price, and it turns out to be something else.

Good luck with it!!

Archived