FT - Warmoth Strat

putz1337

• Members

1 Piece Black Korina Body - Natural Finish

White Korina Neck - Satin Poly Finish - Countoured Heel - Wizard Neck Shape

Brazillian Rosewood Fretboard - Stainless Steel Frets - Mother of Pearl Inlays

Seymour Duncan Pickups - Cool Rails(NECK) JB Jr(MID) Hot Rails(BRIDGE)

Schaller Floyd Rose, Schaller Strap Locks, and Schaller Locking Tuners

Everything on this axe is top shelf. $1300+ in materials from Warmoth. The pictures do this guitar no justice. Excuse the fingerprints. Warmoth logo is easily removable. I've got more pics of larger quality also available.

I'm looking for a Gibson. Let me know what you have for trade.

front.jpg

back.jpg

ampfront.jpg

ampback.jpg

• Members

I do not know what type of gibson your looking for but I have a gibson les paul smartwood with a banara top and pau ferro fret board its in good shape a few dings here and there,from the late 90,s,no case,but a gibson gig bag.This has chrome hardware as opposed to the usual gold I do not know if it is original hardware or some kind of custom order I personally have not seen any other smartwood with chrome .I bought the guitar from music go round about 4 years ago its got the thinner body so it does not weigh a ton its along the line of the studio lite.It has fantastic looks as far as the wood goes just non of the fancy inlays and such. let me know if this is something you might be interested in,I'm not usually impressed with kit guitars but I have a lot of respect for Warmoth products,I love the koa and it looks like a very meticuliosly built guitar

• Members

sorrythat I have not gtten back to you sooner.I am geuniunly am intrested in possibly doing a trade for the gibson I discribed earlier.Ive not done alot of deals online through H.C. but I have a good track record with E-bay ,MY account# is guitar george5000 with them.If we were to work out a trade what is the best way to go about protecting each party as far as getting ripped off. P.S I will get you some pics asap I have friend thats going to help get that set up.Also if you would like to speak to me in person my # is 217-4473471

Archived