Anyone selling an ESP horizon, Eclipse, or MII?

nicknuisance

• Members

I got an older ash horizon with a evo in the bridge. 8.8 out of ten, some pick scratches/swirls a a few very minor "dings" by the natural binding. Still has the plastic on all the covers. Frets are super jumbo and show very little if any wear. Very light weight. Real japanese made esp, not an ltd. PM if interested.

shesky

$675 with bag

$700 with non original hardshell

Both shipped/paypall/insured conus

Picture2103.jpg

Picture2114.jpg

Picture2122.jpg

Picture2121.jpg

• Members

Just so you know if you are looking for a neck through model then your only choice is really the CS model. Standard series EC's are set necks. Not sure what the EC1000's are but those are LTD's and not an ESP. So I am not sure what you would prefer.

• Members

I have a 87-88 Kramer Stagemaster Custom-1 Which is basically an original ESP Horizon with Kramer on the headstock (ESP Japan made.)

Neck thru 24 fret, bound ebony board, arched top, vintage white color, OFR, Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge, original Seymour Duncan at the neck.

Excellent to near mint condition, light worming on and around the trem cover on the back, nothing through the finish. Very little fret wear, plays and sounds fantastic! With a heavy duty hard case labeled "Hamer USA" but fits the Kramer like a glove.

Have more pictures, just not posted to the web, yet.

$1200.00 USD

kramer-01.jpg

kramer-03.jpg

Like the Horizon-1 S Here:

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/original/horizon/index_end.html#hrz1s

• Members

Just so you know if you are looking for a neck through model then your only choice is really the CS model. Standard series EC's are set necks. Not sure what the EC1000's are but those are LTD's and not an ESP. So I am not sure what you would prefer.

I know the Eclipses are set neck, I meant on the Horizon, looking for neckthru

Archived