62 RI Strat & 56 LP Goldtop FS/FT

slappymcfinkles

• Members

Well it's hard to admit it but I have too much stuff. I have 2 guitars that I have had this love hate thing going on with for a while now and it's time for 'em to go.

The first one is one of the guitars I always wanted (until I got it). It's a 2007 1962 RI American Vintage Fender Strat in 3-tone burst nitro. It comes with the whole shooting match of goodies, case candy, ashtray and . It's beautiful, sounds great, plays fantastic. I love this guitar but I'm just not into the Fenders anymore. I'm not sure what happened but I've been Gibsonized. I'd rather swap it than sell it. I'd like to get my hands on a ES-335 or something like that but hit me up.

The 2nd one is of unknown origin. It's a Gibson 56RI gold top and then it isn't. I picked it up a couple years back on HC from a guy that wasn't 100% sure of it's originality. I took it in and checked it out and it looks good to me. No scarf joints in the neck or any weird {censored} like that. It plays and sounds great but it's just not my thing. I'd probably swap it for an SG Std or something similar.

Check out the pix at http://www.custompedalboard.com/4saleitems.htm

PS - no lowballs or scam offers

• Members

Well yes and no ~ they guy I got it from thought it might be a copy. I've had a few people check it out and they think it's legit so I'm not 100% sure. I just don't want anyone to think I'm trying to pull a fast one here so I wanted to put the cloud of doubt out there. It's a great guitar if you're into P-90's. I play it tuned to open G for some Stones stuff but that's about it. I'd rather get an SG Std or I'd let it go for $1k plus shipping. It's easily worth more.

Archived