FS Ibanez RBM-1,Cool flame body/Performance neck project,Rocktron Taboo Twin amp

uberthrall

• Members

Well I have three things I gotta move ASAP. Two are on the bay,but I'd rather move em here. First up is a 91 Ibanez RBM-1 Voyager. This aint no museum piece for sure. It's got it's share of dings and chips and some modifications. Structurally though,it's fine. The volume knob and mini toggle have been moved further away from the strings. The holes have been fille,but they haven't been refinished. The mini toggle has been replaced by a pull pot knob that activates an onboard preamp. This thing sounds frikkin great when engaged. It just screams......but not in the screechy,icepick in the eardrum kinda way. Secondly,the input jackhas been moved from it's original location on the inside of the cut out. That hole hasn't been filled...it never really bothered me though. Lastly the strap pegs were moved. They're not on there now. I have them here somewhere though,I just gotta hunt them down. The body is mahogany and the neck is maple with a rosewood board. The frets have plenty of life left in them and the hardware is in good overall shape. Playability is excellent,as well as the tone. I have a case for it too.

rbm12003br9.jpg

By uberthrall

aprilrbm001mk6.jpg

By uberthrall

aprilrbm001mk6.jpg

By uberthrall

aprilrbm006uj5.jpg

By uberthrall

I'm looking to get $525 shipped and insured to the CONUS

Next is a cool project I have going. The body as you can see is a flame shaped one......not sure of the maker. The neck is a really cool Performance 22 fret maple one. I also have a brand new F spaced green Dimarzio EVO still in the sealed box.

flame001wh4.jpg

By uberthrall

flame004db2.jpg

By uberthrall

flame002tx5.jpg

By uberthrall

flame005mm4.jpg

By uberthrall

The body is routed for a Kahler. It also has a small crack just above the input jack. It's really nothing too bad,but I feel it's worth mentioning. I'd like to get $375 shipped and insured to anywhere in the CONUS.

The last thing is a great FX/modeling stereo combo. The Rocktron Taboo Twin. This thing IMHO will destroy anything that Line6 or anyone elseis making in this genre. I could write a book describing what this thing can do. I'm not gonna though. Just check out the HC reviews on it. 129 presets,VERY deep editing capabilities,tons of features and effects.....it goes on and on.

rocktron037sr7.jpg

By uberthrall

rocktron041mv5.jpg

By uberthrall

First of all,sorry about my kids dirty socks in the first pic.....that's in our laundry room....LOL!! I'm looking for $499 shipped and insured to anywhere in the CONUS. This things HEAVY,I'd prefer not to ship,but I will. $425 for local pickup.

Archived