FS: Fender Stratocaster Custom Built -- One of a Kind

rlm297

• Members

I'm relisting my custom built Fender Stratocaster on eBay. I've lowered the starting bid, so hopefully it'll sell this time.

I have great feedback for high-ticket gear, and would be happy to answer any questions.

I'd love to see this go to a gearhead, as it's a very awesome guitar!

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280222077058

RS2.jpg

• Members

That's some funny {censored}! a Mexi strat with gold hardware,,,Damn did the guy that sold you that leave the country after the sale?

He's probably still running..

You're gonna need some investment advice if you're gonna throw your money away like that,May I suggest precious metals??

• Members

Thanks, man! People are just so mortified by the idea of anything other than a standard USA sunburst Stratocaster, it's ridiculous. What are we, in communist Russia?

I think it's coolest when artists use unique or customized gear. To each his own though..

• Members

I sold a Mexican strat that had been modified to the point that the only Mexican part left was the neck for over $1k.

People with half a brain in their head can realize a guitar like this is superior in components (and aesthetic originality) to some standard American Strat.

There is nothing Mexican about this guitar, and whoever posted that above needs to learn to read the fine print...and possibly reconsider how/why they buy guitars.

Free Bump, I hope it sells for a million dollars. :cool:

• Members

I sold a Mexican strat that had been modified to the point that the only Mexican part left was the neck for over $1k.

People with half a brain in their head can realize a guitar like this is superior in components (and aesthetic originality) to some standard American Strat.

There is nothing Mexican about this guitar, and whoever posted that above needs to learn to read the fine print...and possibly reconsider how/why they buy guitars.

Free Bump, I hope it sells for a million dollars.
:cool:

The neck is the most important part of how the guitar feels though. :freak: Personalyl I don't see why people would pay over 1000$ for a hotrodded body and pickups with an (imo) inferior neck. it just doesn't add up to 1000$ bucks for me.

still, i wish you luck and free bump

• Members

Free Bump, I hope it sells for a million dollars.
:cool:

Maybe you should read the fine print, Body and Neck are both MIM. Like I said its a MIM with some decent parts..

Archived