FT/ Agile 3000 LP w/JP wiring

pagenine

• Members

See update below!

Here is a beautiful Wine Red spalted Agile AL-3000 with Lace Hemi Humbuckers wired in the Jimmy Page configuration. It gets a gazillion different tones and plays great.

It has a buttery ebony fingerboard and blows ANYTHING Epiphone make away. The setup on this is great and the action is low.

There is a very small indentation in the fingerboard that was there when I got it and doesn't effect playability at all. I have no idea what is is or how it got there, but it never bothered me at all.

I also have the Agile HSC that came with it, which is also very nice.

It has 4 push-pull volume and tone pots.

* Pull up on the volumes for single coils.

* When you pull up on the neck tone control, it series with the bridge pup.

* Up on the bridge tone control for reverse phase.

If you'd like, I will also include the original PUPs and pots.

For trades, I'm pretty open but would be really interested in hollow bodies and just about any cool Fender with a maple board.

Also interested in other Agiles such as the 3000 gold top or hollow bodys.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! (5-6-08)

The overwhelming consensus so far has been that no one likes the JP wiring configuration. It seems folks think it's too complicated or they see no reason for having a Les Paul sound "Stratty". Therefore, I have now returned it to the standard Humbucker wiring, without the push-pull pots. It still has the Lace Hemi Humbuckers in it. If you'd like to have the push-pull pots and caps used for the JP configuration, I will send those items with it.

Archived