1956 Gold Top clone, copy, fake - Non Gibson

• Members

Ok friends and neighbors what we have is a 1956 LP Gold Top clone, copy, fake what ever you want to call it but It's not a real Gibson! The guitar is most likely a Japanese high end copy and probably a Tokai or Burny with the Gibson silkscreen logo. It even has a Sr # on the back of the head stock like a historic Gibson. I thought it was the real thing but found out it's not so if you want a dead ringer with out paying twice the price here's the guitar for you.

This guitar has an uber huge neck, the frets are fine and it looks awesome unless your into pretty guitars that just hang on the wall. It has no scarf joint and a great neck so you know it's not an Epiphone or some cheap copy. It also has something that most guitars do not ~ serious mojo. It plays great, sounds great and the P90's kick out some great tone. It's no beauty queen because it's been played long and hard. It comes complete with plenty of actual relicing like paint chips, scratches, nicks, bumps, and a finish crack or two. Nothing in the wood just the paint or lack there of.

It's not my thing so $750 or best cash offer. I'm not looking for any trades but hit me with something good and we'll just see. Local pick up prefered and if you buy it it's yours I don't ever want to see it again and don't come back crying that it's beat up ....... it's been played.

Go to http://www.custompedalboard.com/4saleitems.htm for some pix or email for more.

Archived