For Sale - PRS SE Semi-hollow

kmarsh

• Members

I just "sold" this but the buyer had to back out of the deal (good guy w/ good reason - he got his old PRS back from a relative).

So.... Here's the ad again. I really, REALLY would like if somebody would buy it locally. No trades at this time.

Here's my PRS SE Semi - natural flame maple top / rosewood fretboard.

Looking for around $425 + shipping. A few factory smudges of some sort under the finish around the neck joint (light and not visible from any "normal" viewpoint). Aside from that, she's darn near perfect. Comes with the very nice PRS gigbag.

I've never shipped a guitar before, so I really don't know how to estimate that. I'd LOVE if somebody local would be interested (Danbury, CT area / Westchester Co, NY area). I'd be willing to cut a little off that price just to eliminate the shipping hassle... and the buyer could try it out first. I have 100% ebay feedback.

Click on the picture below to go to the album (HUGE pictures!) -

2529542100091733654S600x600Q85.jpg

• Members

what is the finish on the neck.... high gloss or satin?

Glossy. Yeh, I think I prefer satin, too... But apparently not enough to have noticed. Just took it out of the gigbag to check.

• Members

take any trades?

No trades right now, thanks... unless somebody has a Reverend in similar condition. Not that Reverends are better, but I really want to try one (either a Tele style or maybe a semi). Most of the bigger brands I can find locally fairly easily.

Archived