FS Early 90's Robin Medley

uberthrall

• Members

I've got this MIJ Robin Medley that I'm thinking of moving. I got a line on a couple of Ibbys that I've been after, so I'm letting this one go. It comes with a case as well. This one is in pretty good shape....couple of dings, and some brain surgeon dremeled "hate sucks" on the back by the cavity covers. Aside from that, this one's issue free. It plays and sounds really nice. I'd like to get $550 shipped and insured for it.

goldrobin003xg1.jpg

goldrobin007ov8.jpg

I've got more pics, but Imageshack's acting squirrelly right now and I gotta go to work. I'll post a few more when I get home.

• Members

Thanks John.....I agree Robins really do kick some ass. The Tedley's are really cool axes too. If I didn't have a US Medley, this one wouldn't be listed.

Ok, here's the deal......Like I mentioned in the first post, I was looking for an Ibby. I'm pretty much an Ibanez fanatic, and I'm down to one so I wanted to grab one. This Medley being redundant makes it the logical candidate to move.

Now here's where it gets interesting. Tonight I grabbed not one, not two, and not three, but FOUR Ibbys!!! Crazy I know, but I got a cool RG 770 off another forum, and THREE RG 570's in one auction off of everybody's favorite auction site. Got em at a ridiculous price with a local pickup to boot!!

So here's the deal.......if I can move this by the end of the weekend, I'll let it go for $450 shipped or $400 plus actual shipping.....whichever is cheapest. Obviously, if you're local.....in the Boston area or in CT or RI where I deliver to for my job, it'll be $400 if I don't have to ship. This has me selling at a pretty sizable loss, but the big picture has me coming out on top.

This is a nice, clean and hard to find shredder with a nice hardshell case for really short $$.

Archived